In partnership with Advocate Health Care we are fortunate to have in our midst Sue Cox, a registered nurse who has been trained specifically to work in a parish setting. Whether it is visiting someone in the hospital or helping a new mom get settled with an infant, whether she is monitoring blood pressures or teaching a health education class Sue’s work among us reflects our commitment to spiritual, mental and physical well-being for all our members.
- Personal Health Counseling
- Hypertention Screenings
- Medication clarrification, lab results review
- Assistance finding resources for health needs or home care
- Health Advocacy for congregation and community participants
- Integrator of faith and health
For more information about the Parish Nurse Program visit Advocate at the link above.