The church is located at the corner of Addison and Broadway streets in Chicago and is easy to reach either by public transportation or by car.
- 136 Broadway bus to Addison
- 152 Addison bus to Broadway
- Red Line to Addison. The church is about 2.5 blocks east of the “L” station.
- from the west take the Addison exit (45A) on the Kennedy Expressway and drive east for approximately 3 miles
- from the north exit Lake Shore Drive at Irving Park, go west to Broadway and then south to Addison
- from the south exit Lake Shore Drive at Belmont, go west to Broadway and then north to Addison
Chicago Cubs home game days can increase traffic and general congestion in the neighborhood. On those days you may want to attend the 9:00 am service or plan to walk or take the CTA.
The lot to the immediate north of the church is no longer available to LVPC. On Sunday mornings the following are the preferred parking options.
- North Community Bank — Located at the corner of Waveland & Broadway. This lot is free to the church and is bigger than it looks!
- Free Street Parking — Both sides of the street on Addison are available for free parking if you can find a spot.
- Metered Parking — There are metered spots on both sides of the street on Broadway.